Photos by: Mike Krajnak
Zion and Bryce Canyon
This custom trip takes in Bryce and the amazing landscape of Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument.
We stay at a private cabin secluded along the Escalante River. This Southwest Outside exclusive features
hikes by day and the comfort of a beautiful private home with red rock views by night.
Choose between waterfalls, slot canyons, arches and cascading creeks. There is no better way
to enjoy the rugged beauty of this vast monument.
6 days with Sedona departure
$1850pp - Minimum group size is 4 persons
8 days with Sedona departure
$2100pp - An 8 day option gives us more time to explore
the remote beauty of Escalante as well as Bryce and Zion.
Minimum group size is 4 persons
Shorter trips can be
2013 Adventure Schedule
This adventure can be scheduled anytime from March through November. Trips usually
begin and end in either Sedona or Las Vegas. Please call, as many custom options
- All outdoor essentials including water and snacks (day packs and trekking poles - if needed)
- All meals and sleeping gear (We prepare delicious,
healthy breakfasts and dinners and provide lunch while on the trail)
- Transportation to and from Sedona
- A beautiful, private cabin on the Escalante River
- We provide a complete list of what you'll need in
the way of clothing and personal items after receiving your trip deposit
- Professional guides with over 20 years of Southwestern
Canyon hiking experience
- WFR certified